Friday, September 21, 2007

The exorcist - The Exorcist Reviews

This Movie, Scared the hell out of me when I was 7 years old and it still scares the hell out of me. I have to sleep with my head under the blankets at night for fear of seeing Reagon hissing and spewing vomit at me and I keep my feet from hanging at the foot of the bed for fear of Reagon dragging me under and grabbibg at me and breathing that stinky breath in my face as she tries to kiss me. My nerves are so bad from this movie that I always think I feel my bed is shaking. This movie has me all messed up inside. It reminds me of a nightmare I have quite often with Reagon and this horrid girl named Becky D. that went to my school. That Becky is so ugly that she could be Reagons twin and we all know which Reagon I mean. Sometimes when I would see Becky in class or durring lunch, I'd think of The Exorcist and feel like I had to puke so I'd run to the bathroom and all my lunch would come up and next thing I knew, I had puke comin outa my mouth and nose and sometimes I would even S--T myself durring the puke sessions because I had mistaken the feeling in my rear and stomach for Gas and tried to force the air out for relief and getting a turd in my jeans instead. But anyway in the dream, Both Becky and Reagon try to force me to have sex with them. It's horrible. Don't see The Exorcist unless you want to be scared for life.

No comments: